Arnarlax is looking for a Chief Sales Officer!
Chief Sales Officer (CSO) in brief:
Our new CSO will be the driving force in all commercial activities, and will be in charge of customer satisfaction, deliveries in all key markets, and reaching goals together with our excellent team of highly experienced sales experts.
The position will report to the CEO and have its work location in Reykjavik. Flexibility in work location will be considered for the right candidate.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate and develop the Arnarlax sales team
- Maintain and build the company’s sales and marketing strategy
- Explore new business opportunities including new markets, value added production and brand development
- Be well informed about the development in the global salmon market to secure optimal results
- Build and maintain strong customer relations
- Working towards the best solutions for transport and logistics worldwide
- Key account management
- Claims handling and continuous improvement
- Participation in trade shows
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience from salmon and/or seafood sales
- Proven track records of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Managerial experience from similar roles
- Willingness to travel when needed
Due to our international activities, excellent communication skills in English at a professional level, both written and verbal, is essential. Knowledge of other languages will count as an advantage.
To succeed in the role as Chief Sales Officer in Arnarlax we believe it is important that you enjoy selling and negotiating. You approach tasks in a pragmatic and target-oriented way with a focus on achieving results and solving problems fast and effectively.
Setting ambitious and demanding targets comes natural to you. You have strong competence in your field of work, take a broad perspective, and understand the longer-term consequences of plans and activities.
You have a wide network of contacts, are team-oriented and considerate, and come across as confident and self-assured even in unfamiliar situations and groups. Others enjoy working with you and find you supportive and pleasant to be around.
Arnarlax offers the right candidate:
- An exciting work environment in a rapidly growing industry
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- Varied tasks, courses, and training
- Competitive terms
Arnarlax is an equal pay certified company.
Arnarlax encourages all interested individuals to apply for the job, regardless of gender.
A dive into the wonderful world of Arnarlax!
Arnarlax is a leading salmon farming company in Iceland with its main operations in the Westfjords and its headquarters in Bíldudalur. The company is fully vertically integrated with all aspects of the value chain under its control, including juvenile production, farming, processing, and sales.
The Arnarlax team consists of around 200 dedicated and highly qualified people at all levels of our value chain. Arnarlax employs a select group of people of all genders and various nationalities and together we are a highly skilled team that supplies first-class farmed salmon to people all over the world.
We have operations in five different municipalities with offices in Bíldudalur, Patreksfjörður and Reykjavík and with smolt facilities in Tálknafjörður, Þorlákshöfn and Hallkelshólar.
Arnarlax expects significant growth in volumes in the coming years and with a growing distribution in Europe, North America and Asia, we are now looking for an experienced and highly motivated Chief Sales Officer to join our team of professionals in Iceland.